Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Caffe Zucchero-Brunch

Name: Caffe Zucchero-Brunch
Address:
Hours:
Contact:
Parking: Not Available (Street Parking)
Price: $15-25

With the aroma of coffee you enter the lovely Caffe Zucchero. The colour and environment is very welcoming and the service is well.
Located on one of the busiest street in Ottawa, it is unusually quite on this Saturday weekend. They only serve Saturday Brunch until 2:00pm.


Nice little design touch, their table is covered with vintage picture of celebrities.

For just $11 you get so much out of this.
The bread is a big hit with all those multi-grain goodness in it. The chocolate waffle is a nice little touch. The chocolate dip they use is definitely nice dark chocolate and not some cheap brand. The Italian ham and sausage is also really well done. Although the sausage can be a bit more juicy, but it is good enough for me.
The vegetarian omelet is well done. The egg is not over cook and the vegetable is nice and fresh. Again the bread and the potato is very very good.
The killer of all diet. This course has so much in it the potato, the bread, the sausage, the pouch egg, and the waffle fruit, and it's only $13. I usually avoid tomato sauce. Personally I find it to strong that I can't taste anything else, but this I like! It is a bit spicy, like a sprinkle of pepper, but it is what makes it delicious. I will so go back to this place.
This I did not try, but having asparagus in their omelet cannot go wrong. I'm sure it is just as delicious as all the other dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment